Build the online component of your course with help from people from IT and the library. Also learn about technologies that can be useful in the classroom.
Questions? Contact Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 session (10:00 am – 3:30 pm)
- Date: Tue., Aug. 23
- Location: 13th floor, Library
- Coffee and snacks provided. Bring/order your own lunch.
- Technologies covered: Moodle, WordPress, LibGuides, Lynda.com, Read Write Gold, Google Apps, ARTstor.
- If you want to learn about something else, let Greg know.
- RSVP to Greg
|Coffee and Snacks||10:00-10:30|
|Introduction to Academic Technologies at MassArt||10:30-11:30|