We will meet for an MSCA union meeting on Thursday 10/3 from 12:15 to 1:30 in the Trustees Room. Lunch will not be provided, so please bring your own.
This is in addition to the party at Canestaro at 4 pm to welcome MassArt Provost Ken Strickland.
View Canestaro in a larger map
What does it cost to be an MSCA union member? On the other hand, what would it cost us not to have a union to represent our interests?
Take a look at the attached rates and breakdown of dues.
The faculty and librarians will meet and have lunch on Opening Day, Tuesday, Sept. 3rd, after the morning Strategic Planning program wraps up.
Trustees Room at noon. A buffet will be available in the gallery space on 11.
Here’s the tentative agenda:
- State of the Union (MSCA)
- ACC / Promotions / Tenure Committee Elections
- Faculty Communications: forum and monthly meetings
- Committee Assignments
- Governance Committee Meeting Minutes
- MassArt MSCA Union Website
- ORP Update
- MassArt MSCA Chapter Constitution
- New Business