Introductions are in Order

999637_10152138763905086_604360789_n

Hello everyone and welcome back!

I wanted to take a quick moment and introduce myself: my name is Cailee Mellen, and I will be the new Art Ed Department Assistant (aka the new Deborah)! I know I have amazingly huge shoes to fill in this position, but I am so excited to be a part of the vibrant community here at MassArt.

How about a few fun facts about me to break the ice? I grew up half in Missouri, half in Southern California, but I have called Boston home now for about seven years after graduating from BU in 2011. While there, I studied Art History & Archaeology, and I recently completed a term of graduate study in the UK focusing on Medieval Archaeology and Historic Preservation. I have also lived abroad in France and Cambodia. My favorite TV show is Game of Thrones (which I can nerdily talk about for hours); my favorite artists are Michelangelo and Delacroix; and I have a secret/not-so-secret love of musical theatre.

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone over the coming weeks, so please feel free to stop by the office and say hi!

This entry was posted in Announcements, Art Ed People. Bookmark the permalink.